The Future Problem
- Faster – the greatest challenge for leaders is the pace of change
- Threats – 40% of businesses won’t exist 10 years from now
- Technology & Crowds – technology is biggest factor affecting future growth, 7 of top 10 most important tech breakthroughs are people-powered
The Future Gap
- Firefighting – 86% of organizations are under-resourced to work against solutions beyond the near term.
- Delivery – 80% of business innovation fails because they can’t overcome hurdles inside companies.
- Partners – external providers are not set up to deliver future solutions swiftly, efficiently or effectively.
The North Collective Promise
- Early Business Radar – we help anticipate market shifts and avoid business threats.
- Market-centric Innovation – we tap market needs and help generate real demand quickly.
- Futures-based Transformation – we create sustainable competitive advantage via customer/employee engagement and technology.
“I looked at lots of companies and why I thought they don’t succeed over time. And I said, what did they fundamentally do wrong? What did those companies all do wrong? And usually it’s just that they missed the future.”Larry Page
The C-Suite: Ask Yourself an Important Question - Are you Ready for The Future?86% of you recognize the need to change your innovation capacity.
Do threats to your business exist around the corner to your business, that you might not be able to see yet?Warning - 40% of businesses will not exist 10 years from now.